COP 21 Guide
Nov 24, 2015
The 2015 Paris Climate Conference begins Monday. Climate Central has prepared a special page of content including a ready-to-voice package, special graphics and animations, background on the widely discussed 2°C warming threshold, and a special attribution study regarding 2015 as the globally hottest year on record. The page includes:
- Full video package and additional soundbites
- On-site updates from Paris (contact us if you would like to set up an interview)
- Special supplemental graphics for use on air and online
- Surging Seas: Mapping Choices - Maps & multimedia resources
- Background resources on COP21
Oct 24, 2016
The World Meteorological Organization's Greenhouse Gas Bulletin is published annually to report on the latest trends in atmospheric concentrations of the most important long-lived greenhouse gases: carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), and nitrous oxide (N2O).
Jan 18, 2018
2017 was the third-warmest year on record globally, and the warmest without an El Niño — only 2015 and 2016 were warmer.
Nov 2, 2016
The average global temperature has risen about 1.5°F since the birth of the next U.S. president.